Sunday 21 May 2017

Hello you beautiful, beautiful souls! Today I decided to share with you some lovely book quotes relating to Christmas that I chanced upon. I edited them onto pictures I found on Google Images and I think they came out pretty well, even if I do say so myself ^.^ 

What's Christmas without Harry Potter? Let's start with a HP quote-


“Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry's head. He jumped out from under it. 
"Good thinking," said Luna seriously. "It's often infested with nargles.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
And then, a thought-provoking one:


 To perceive Christmas through its wrapping becomes more difficult with every year.
–E.B. White, The Second Tree from the Corner

This one is dedicated to all you Grinches out there! 

Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas . . . 
perhaps . ..means a little bit more!
–Dr Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Something I thought was quite rib-tickling:


Miracles happen on Christmas, Pat. Everybody knows that shit.
–Matthew Quick, The Silver Linings Playbook

And I saved the most gorgeous one for the last! 


I don’t want Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in one 
particular addiction: glitter.
–Eloisa James, Paris in Love

Did you like any of these quotes in particular? Or maybe you have a few favorites of your own? Do tell me what you think in the comments below!